Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Let's Go Fly A Kite - An Instagram Essay

 Today the beach was beautiful.


 But I always think it's beautiful.


We headed down right after breakfast.


And played. And played. 


And played.


We brought a kite with us. 

The kids had never flown a kite before.


One, Two, Three, and up!


Hold the string!


Run with it!


Watch it fly!


It's so pretty!


Lovely morning at the beach. Makes me want to do it all over again 

tomorrow.


*          *          *

If you enjoyed this post, please consider subscribing by email to receive updates on new posts!

You can also follow my blog through Instagram, Pinterest, Facebook, Bloglovin, or Google+.

For a list of all the parties that I link up to each week, please visit my Linking Up page!




















4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I absolutely love Instagram (and all the editing apps out there). So much fun to play with :)

      Delete
  2. Really lovely photos, ones to treasure. Thanks for stopping by the Outdoor Play Party

    ReplyDelete

I truly love and appreciate reading your comments!